Confirmed: Asus Zenfone 7 Series To Launch On August 26
After a long wait it has finally been announced by Asus that the Zenfore 7 series of smartphones will be launched in Taiwan on August 26. With the launch of the ROG 3, Asus has anyway taken a major lead in the market and with the success of the Asus Zenfone 6 in 2019, it is looking quite good for the Asus Zenfone 7 series launch.
Highlights of the Story
- Expected to come with 16 GB RAM
- Will possibly have a 5000 mAh battery
- Maybe 30W fast charge support
- Could be powered by the Snapgragon 856 Plus
With the success of the Asus Zenfone 6 last year, we knew that Asus was capable of providing premium specifications at absurdly low prices. So, it is not unlikely that Asus will be going a bit further with the Asus Zenfone 7 specifications.
Also read: Asus 6Z Review
The Zenfone 7 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 865 Plus as it is the real deal in the market of premium phones right now. The ROG 3 uses the same processor and we know how insane the chipset really is.
So, here is the fun part. As per Geekbench listings, it seems like the Zenfone 7 series will come with a whopping 16 GB of RAM.
As the Asus Zenfone 6 came with a 5000 mAh battery, it seems that the Asus Zenfone 7 series might have the same amount of juice. But, can we expect 6000 mAh? When it comes to Asus, it is not impossible. In fact, it is as easy as them providing 16 GB of RAM.
Also read: Asus Mobile Price List In India
Going by the specifications the Zenfone 7 series is expected to be starting from a price tag of Rs 34,000-Rs 36,000.
Although the complete details of the phone have not been revealed, it is definitely going to take the market by storm. Also, given the fact that the Asus Zenfone 6 released in India as the 6Z, the Asus Zenfone 7 is most likely to be released as the Asus Zenfone 7Z in India.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…