Nokia 9.3 PureView, 7.3 5G, 6.3, 2.4, 3.4 Launch Details Out
A bunch of Nokia smartphones are set to release this year,with some releases to be held as early as by the end of this month. From the Nokia 9.3 Pureview to the Nokia 8.3 5G, this year is indeed very happening for Nokia.
Highlights of the Story
- HMD Global has completed development work of Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 5G
- Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 5G are expected to launch in Q4 later this year
- Nokia 2.4 and Nokia 3.4 are expected to launch in September
As per a report by NPU, the Nokia 9.3 Pureview, Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 5G have already gone through the development stages. HMD Global will start the testing and production of these three phones by September or October. So, if we go by this schedule, the phones might release by Q4, later this year.
The Nokia 2.4 and 3.4 are expected to release sometime in September. Additionally, the Nokia 8.3 5G is expected to be launched by the end of this month.
Also read: Top Nokia Mobile Phones
Also, HMD Global is all set to launch the 5.3 in India finally. Going by the global release price point of the Nokia 5.3 of 189 euros, the approximate price in Indian rupees will be 16,800.
The Nokia 9.3 Pureview will be a flagship device and the price tag is going to be premium, for sure. On the other hand, the 6.3 and 7.3 5G are going to be mid-rangers.
As for the specifications of the devices, the Nokia 9.3 Pureview is rumoured to be having a 120Hz display and a 108-megapixel primary camera with support of 8K video recording.
Also read: The 5 Most Beautiful Nokia Phones Ever
The Nokia 6.3 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 600 series chipset while the Nokia 7.3 is expected to be powered by a Snapdragon 700 series chipset.
Going by all the new phones that Nokia is expected to launch this year, it seems like this year will definitely be a bit of a redemption station for the brand. Maybe this is when Nokia finally rises to its former glory and gives the big brands out there a tough competition.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…