Samsung Galaxy M51 Key Features Leaked
It is in the news for over two months now and we finally have some specs of the upcoming Galaxy M51 device. The phone also packs a ridiculously large battery.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is one of the most anticipated mid-range smartphones.
- Leaks suggest it packs a 7000mAh battery.
- It is going to launch in the coming next month: reports.
Samsung Galaxy M51 is one of the most anticipated mid-range smartphones from the company. This is supposedly launching in India soon. With being in news for many weeks now, some specs of the smartphone are out in the open now.
The company has refreshed its mid-range Galaxy ‘M’ series in the last year with the launch of Samsung Galaxy M01s and M01 Core, this is the new addition. The new smartphone received certifications from multiple mobile authentication platforms.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications (Leaked)
A new leak suggests that the phone is backed by a mammoth 7,000 mAh battery unit. It is breaking the 6000mAh battery tradition in the M-series like Samsung Galaxy M31s, and Samsung Galaxy M30s. Reports also suggest that it is also bundling a 25W fast charger.
Also Read: Dell XPS 17 Launched In India
Samsung Galaxy M51 is said to pack in a 6.67-inch full HD+ AMOLED display. It will feature a quad-camera setup with a 64MP primary Samsung ISOCELL sensor. In addition, the set up involves an ultra-wide-angle camera, a depth, and a macro shooter.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 730 chipset with up to 8GB of RAM. We can expect the Galaxy M51 to feature the same along with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Earlier leaks suggested that it will come with up to 128GB storage along with a base 64GB storage option. Some time ago, it was reported that the smartphone would launch in June but was delayed due to production issues.
India will be one of the first countries in the world to get the new Galaxy device.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…