Nokia 3.4 Spotted On Geekbench
Nokia’s new smartphone Nokia 3.4 appeared on Geekbench revealing key specifications on Wednesday. In addition, the code name for this device is Doctor Strange.
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia 3.4 aka Doctor Strange has appeared on Geekbench.
- It apparently runs on Android 10.
- The phone is going to launch soon in India.
HMD Global new device, Nokia 3.4 after an alleged spotting on Geekbench, reveals some key features of the phone. According to the listing, it is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC paired with 3GB of RAM. However, the same chipset was earlier going to be a part of Oppo A53 2020 and Vivo Y20.
Also Read: OnePlus 8 And 8 Pro Get New OxygenOS
It is most likely launching in September, according to the leaks. The company codenames its devices using Marvel superhero names. Like how this device codename is DoctorStrange in various listings. This suggests that this smartphone is most likely Nokia 3.4.
On the other hand, the new listing scored 52 points in single-core tests and 1,259 points in multi-core ones. Most of the details on the specs of the device are still under wraps by the company.
According to the listing, the Nokia 3.4 is expecting to have an octa-core Qualcomm chipset. In a deep dive by 91mobiles, the source code mentions Adreno 610. This, in turn, suggests a Snapdragon 460 SoC launched earlier this year. It will also supposedly run on Android 10, according to the leaks.
HMD Global has also planned a major launch event for the fourth quarter of this year. Seeing as how the Nokia 9.3 PureView, Nokia 7.3 5G, and Nokia 6.3 will soon be going into the production stage, these devices are expected to be announced at the occasion.
HMD Global hasn’t announced any official release date for the phone yet.
Also read: Mobile Screen Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…