Mi Band 5 To Be Sold Only On Amazon, Launch Date Revealed
The highly-anticipated Mi Band 5 fitness tracker will launch in India soon.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi Band 5 India launch date is September 29th.
- It comes with a larger display than Band 4.
- The smartwatch will go on sale through Amazon, Mi.com.
Xiaomi reveals Mi Band 5 launch date for India. The company has scheduled a ‘Smarter Living’ event on September 29th. It is also showing the launch date for the watch as Sep 29 on Amazon microsite for the smartwatch.
However, Band 5 originally introduced in China back in June. It comes with a larger, 1.1-inch color AMOLED display over the 0.95-inch screen available on the Mi Smart Band 4.
Mi Band 5 Launch details
The launch in India will take place at 12 pm (noon) IST on September 29. This launch will be a part of Xiaomi’s Smarter Living virtual event in the country. It is expected to bring some new Internet of Things (IoT) devices, alongside the latest Mi Smart Band model.
It will go on sale on both Amazon and Mi.com soon after the launch.
Mi Band 5 Specifications
It features a 1.1-inch color AMOLED display with a resolution of 126×294 pixels and supports over 100 new animated faces. The smartwatch comes with 11 sports modes on the fitness band that use a built-in, six-axis accelerometer sensor to track exercises.
It is also equipped with an improved heart rate sensor and sleep monitor. In addition, there is PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) that leverages on the heart rate data to suggest users of the desired activity level.
Moreover, Mi Band 5 comes with a women’s health mode that helps them track their menstrual cycle. It also provides social media notifications and weather updates.
This fitness band lets users capture photos from their smartphones remotely. Additionally, it comes with a built-in microphone for understanding voice commands.
It has 50-meter water resistance and used at the time of taking shower or while swimming.
Furthermore, Mi Band 5 packs a 125mAh battery. It claims to deliver up to 14 days of power on a single charge.
Mi Band 5 Price (Expected)
There is no official announcement on the price of the band yet. Nevertheless, it is likely to be in line with the China pricing that comes at CNY 189 (roughly Rs. 2,000) for the regular variant. However, the NFC model costs CNY 229 (roughly Rs. 2,500) but it is unlikely to make its way to India.
The band comes in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, and Yellow strap options.
Xiaomi may also unveil a new Smart Bulb, Mi Watch with a circular dial, Sports Shoes, and a smart dispenser in this launch event.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.