Mi Band 5 To Be Sold Only On Amazon, Launch Date Revealed
The highly-anticipated Mi Band 5 fitness tracker will launch in India soon.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi Band 5 India launch date is September 29th.
- It comes with a larger display than Band 4.
- The smartwatch will go on sale through Amazon, Mi.com.
Xiaomi reveals Mi Band 5 launch date for India. The company has scheduled a ‘Smarter Living’ event on September 29th. It is also showing the launch date for the watch as Sep 29 on Amazon microsite for the smartwatch.
However, Band 5 originally introduced in China back in June. It comes with a larger, 1.1-inch color AMOLED display over the 0.95-inch screen available on the Mi Smart Band 4.
Mi Band 5 Launch details
The launch in India will take place at 12 pm (noon) IST on September 29. This launch will be a part of Xiaomi’s Smarter Living virtual event in the country. It is expected to bring some new Internet of Things (IoT) devices, alongside the latest Mi Smart Band model.
It will go on sale on both Amazon and Mi.com soon after the launch.
Mi Band 5 Specifications
It features a 1.1-inch color AMOLED display with a resolution of 126×294 pixels and supports over 100 new animated faces. The smartwatch comes with 11 sports modes on the fitness band that use a built-in, six-axis accelerometer sensor to track exercises.
It is also equipped with an improved heart rate sensor and sleep monitor. In addition, there is PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) that leverages on the heart rate data to suggest users of the desired activity level.
Moreover, Mi Band 5 comes with a women’s health mode that helps them track their menstrual cycle. It also provides social media notifications and weather updates.
This fitness band lets users capture photos from their smartphones remotely. Additionally, it comes with a built-in microphone for understanding voice commands.
It has 50-meter water resistance and used at the time of taking shower or while swimming.
Furthermore, Mi Band 5 packs a 125mAh battery. It claims to deliver up to 14 days of power on a single charge.
Mi Band 5 Price (Expected)
There is no official announcement on the price of the band yet. Nevertheless, it is likely to be in line with the China pricing that comes at CNY 189 (roughly Rs. 2,000) for the regular variant. However, the NFC model costs CNY 229 (roughly Rs. 2,500) but it is unlikely to make its way to India.
The band comes in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, and Yellow strap options.
Xiaomi may also unveil a new Smart Bulb, Mi Watch with a circular dial, Sports Shoes, and a smart dispenser in this launch event.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- In the past few years, we have seen a lot of people complaining about how there is nothing new to see in the iPhones launching every year. However, this is the biggest reason for our excitement today because we now have the brand new Apple iPhone 12 straight from the Unicorn, an Apple Premium Reseller.…
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.