Mi Band 5 To Be Sold Only On Amazon, Launch Date Revealed
The highly-anticipated Mi Band 5 fitness tracker will launch in India soon.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi Band 5 India launch date is September 29th.
- It comes with a larger display than Band 4.
- The smartwatch will go on sale through Amazon, Mi.com.
Xiaomi reveals Mi Band 5 launch date for India. The company has scheduled a ‘Smarter Living’ event on September 29th. It is also showing the launch date for the watch as Sep 29 on Amazon microsite for the smartwatch.
However, Band 5 originally introduced in China back in June. It comes with a larger, 1.1-inch color AMOLED display over the 0.95-inch screen available on the Mi Smart Band 4.
Mi Band 5 Launch details
The launch in India will take place at 12 pm (noon) IST on September 29. This launch will be a part of Xiaomi’s Smarter Living virtual event in the country. It is expected to bring some new Internet of Things (IoT) devices, alongside the latest Mi Smart Band model.
It will go on sale on both Amazon and Mi.com soon after the launch.
Mi Band 5 Specifications
It features a 1.1-inch color AMOLED display with a resolution of 126×294 pixels and supports over 100 new animated faces. The smartwatch comes with 11 sports modes on the fitness band that use a built-in, six-axis accelerometer sensor to track exercises.
It is also equipped with an improved heart rate sensor and sleep monitor. In addition, there is PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) that leverages on the heart rate data to suggest users of the desired activity level.
Moreover, Mi Band 5 comes with a women’s health mode that helps them track their menstrual cycle. It also provides social media notifications and weather updates.
This fitness band lets users capture photos from their smartphones remotely. Additionally, it comes with a built-in microphone for understanding voice commands.
It has 50-meter water resistance and used at the time of taking shower or while swimming.
Furthermore, Mi Band 5 packs a 125mAh battery. It claims to deliver up to 14 days of power on a single charge.
Mi Band 5 Price (Expected)
There is no official announcement on the price of the band yet. Nevertheless, it is likely to be in line with the China pricing that comes at CNY 189 (roughly Rs. 2,000) for the regular variant. However, the NFC model costs CNY 229 (roughly Rs. 2,500) but it is unlikely to make its way to India.
The band comes in Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, and Yellow strap options.
Xiaomi may also unveil a new Smart Bulb, Mi Watch with a circular dial, Sports Shoes, and a smart dispenser in this launch event.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…