Leaks: OnePlus Nord N10 5G Price, Specs
OnePlus is reported to be working on a new device named the Nord N10 5G. The device is rumored to be priced at around $400 which is roughly Rs 29,500 in India.
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus Nord 10 5G will reportedly have a 90Hz refresh rate display
- The price of the smartphone has been leaked to be around $400
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G is expected to come with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- The smartphone may be powered by a Snapdragon 690 SoC
The OnePlus Nord was one of the biggest releases this year. People finally got what they wanted from the company, an affordable beast. OnePlus is known for making premium devices which pack the latest tech. However, the company finally decided to make it affordable with the Nord and it was indeed a great step.
OnePlus Nord did not release in the US but the company does claim that it will soon enough. Now, the OnePlus Nord N10 5G seems to be in the works and specifications of the device have been leaked online. Although the design elements of the phone have not been revealed, an estimated price has surfaced online.
The smartphone is expected to be priced at around $400 which is roughly Rs. 29,500 in India. The device will reportedly release in the US unlike the OnePlus Nord. Furthermore, the device was also revealed via reports in the past with codename Billie.
OnePlus Nord 10 5G Rumored Specifications
The OnePlus Nord N10 5G features a 6.49-inch full-HD+ display. Additionally, the smartphone also has a 90Hz refresh rate display panel. On the processor front, the upcoming OnePlus device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC. This upcoming chipset will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The new 600 series chipset might be launched with this device. However, the chipset does seem promising. Snapdragon has started making lower graded series very power efficient. The Snapdragon 460 SoC is a very good example. Even though the Snapdragon 460 is a 400 series chipset, it performs like the 625 SoC. We can expect to see the performance of the 690 SoC exceed our expectations as well.
Also read: Infinix Will Launch Two New TVs In India
This addition to the Nord series of phones is considered to be the first to feature a 64-megapixel primary rear camera setup. Furthermore, the smartphone might feature a quad camera setup. Additionally, we might also see an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera and additional 2-megapixel cameras along with the primary sensor.
However, this is all that is known about the specifications of the devices at the moment.
Sadly, nothing else can be said about the devices. It is also unclear whether this device will launch for the Indian markets. From the looks of it, the smartphone is targeted at the US markets solely.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.