Oppo F21 Pro Expected To Have Glass Back, Could Launch Before Diwali
Oppo F21 Pro is expected to be sleeker than the Oppo F17 Pro.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F21 Pro may launch in India before Diwali.
- The phone may have a glass back.
- The handset is going to be sleeker than the F17 Pro.
The Oppo F17 series launched in India recently and it looks like the company is launching F21 Pro soon. It will launch in India before Diwali, a new report claims. As of now, it is unclear if there will be a regular Oppo F21 along with the F21 Pro.
However, leaks also suggest that F21 Pro will end up being sleeker than F17 Pro.
According to MySmartPrice, Oppo F21 Pro will make its way to the Indian market at the end of October or November before Diwali. In addition, these sources did not reveal much about the specs of the smartphone. However, they confirmed it will be much sleeker than F17 Pro.
Additionally, it is expected to sport a glass back finish with some kind of a pattern.
Furthermore, the F17 Pro also comes with a glass finish back with a quad-camera setup placed at the top left corner of the back panel.
As of now, the F17 Pro variant is available for purchase online. However, the regular variant F17 will go on sale starting September 21.
To recall, Oppo F17 is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC while the F17 Pro is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC. Both models feature quad rear camera setups but in different configurations. For selfies, the F17 houses a single camera sensor. Whereas, the F17 Pro sports a hole-punch design for the dual selfie cameras. Both models support 30W fast charging.
For your information, Oppo F17 is pricing at Rs. 17,990 and the F17 Pro is pricing at Rs. 22,990.
However, Oppo F21 Pro is a successor to this series, it can have some upgrades. If it is so, it may have faster-charging speeds, a quad rear camera setup, and a high refresh rate screen.
This is the only information we have from confirmed industrial sources. All other suggestions are pure speculations at this point. However, the company has not mentioned it as of now.
Also read: Google Mobile Phone Price List In India
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.