Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Cheaper By Rs 15,000 Right Now
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is now available for as low as Rs 62,999 for a limited period of time.
Highlights of the Story
- The phone will be available at an effective price of Rs 62,999.
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 price in India is officially Rs 77,999
- There is an instant discount of Rs 9,000 for all customers.
Samsung‘s flagship smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is getting discounts as part of the ‘Samsung Days’ deal. This flagship phone released just a month ago and gives a premium experience with its usage. However, it is part of a temporary price cut offer by the company.
This offer is live and will be available for buyers till September 23.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Offers
It is now available for a price starting at Rs. 68,999, instead of Rs. 77,999 for a week. There is an instant Rs. 9,000 flat discount on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Samsung.com applies the Rs. 9,000 discount at checkout. Whereas, Amazon India has a live coupon option for users to check on to avail of the discount.
This discount has been introduced on Samsung.com, the nearest Samsung store, leading online portals, and retail stores. In addition to this, Samsung is also offering Rs 6,000 cashback for HDFC bank users on the phone.
It is a temporary discount price available only till September 23.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED+ flat display with 60Hz refresh rate. Additionally, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by the Exynos 990 SoC paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage. However, it is not expandable via a microSD card.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy Note 20 runs on Android 10 with One UI on top.
In terms of camera, it houses a triple rear camera setup that features a 12-MP primary sensor, a 64-MP secondary sensor, as well as a 12-MP tertiary sensor. Moreover, it also has a 10-MP selfie camera at the front.
The phone packs a 4,300mAh battery that supports a proprietary fast charging technology. The phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Galaxy Note 20 comes with an S Pen that has a latency of 26 milliseconds.
Also read: Mobile Aux Jack Repair
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.