14 Lakh Refurbished Smartphones Sold in India in 2019: Mandeep Manocha
The digital landscape has transformed in India over the last couple of years. Where people used to use a smartphone for about 3 years, now a user wants to upgrade to a new smartphone within one or two years. Attributable to many factors like more frequent launches by OEMs, innovation in the world of mobile phones, affordable data and more, this shortening life span of mobile phones has brought about a major change in our economy as well.
India, as we know it, is touted as one of the fastest growing smartphone markets. People from every generation and every walk of life possessing a smartphone isn’t something alien to us any more. These smartphones that are gaining such a popularity aren’t always brand new phones that one buys from a glassy showroom. Refurbished or second-hand smartphones enjoy an immense popularity due to their lower prices all over our country.
Did you know that over 14 lakh pre-owned smartphones were sold in India in the year 2019? The shortening life span of mobile phones is also giving an option to sellers where they can refurbish a phone when it’s still performing well. This enables them to make these phones capable of performing better tasks and hence the popularity.
Mandeep Manocha, CEO & Co-founder, Cashify, has expressed his opinion about the thriving market of refurbished mobiles in India. You can read his full opinion piece on News 18.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.