Samsung Galaxy M51 Goes on Sale Today via Amazon, Samsung.com
Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India starts at Rs 24,999 and is available in two storage configurations.
Highlights of the Story
- The device’s price in India starts at Rs 24,999
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 goes on sale live today.
Samsung Galaxy M51 goes live for sale today on online retail sites. This is the latest smartphone in the company’s Galaxy M series that will be available through its first sale. It is available on Amazon, Samsung, and some select retail stores in the country.
The main attraction point of this smartphone is its battery power of 7000mAh. Additionally, it also comes with an affordable price range. It is also the first in the series to come with One UI Core. Because it is a streamlined version of Samsung’s One UI.
Samsung Galaxy M51 price, availability
The smartphone’s price in India has been set at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB RAM variant and Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB RAM option.
It comes in Electric Blue and Celestial Black color options.
Furthermore, the launch offers to bring Rs. 2,000 discount on HDFC Bank cards for customers purchasing the phone via Amazon. It is also offering no-cost EMI options for six months as well as up to Rs. 18,000 off in lieu of an old smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED+ display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper and narrow bezels. Additionally, it also has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a peak brightness of 420 nits.
The device is powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC paired with Adreno 618 GPU. It comes in 2 RAM variants of 6GB and 8GB. In addition, the onboard storage of 128GB is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
In terms of camera, Samsung Galaxy M51 features a quad camera setup that includes a 64MP primary Sony IMX682 sensor, a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. For the front camera, it gets a 32MP selfie camera.
On the other hand, the front and rear camera setups of the Galaxy M51 are identical to those of the Galaxy M31s.
There is also a massive 7,000mAh battery with 25W quick-charging support fuels the phone.
The phone also comes with features including Single Take, Auto Switch to wide-angle in the front camera, Night Hyperlapse, and My Filters. Specifically for the selfie camera.
There are preloaded features, namely Front Slow Motion Video, 4K Video, AR Doodle, and AR Emoji.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 35000
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.