Motorola G9 Plus Specifications And Price Leaked
Orange Slovakia operator accidentally put up the Motorola G9 Plus specifications. That is how tipster Roland Quandt managed to get hold of a screenshot of it. The online listing has provided some key specifications of the upcoming smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G9 Plus specifications was accidentally leaked by Orange Slovensko
- The smartphone will have a 6.81-inch FHD+ display
- Moto G9 Plus will have a 64MP quad rear camera setup
- The phone is priced at EUR 235 which is roughly Rs 20,300
The Motorola G9 which was released last month was a very decent device. However, seems like the company is buckling up for their next release. The leak of the Motorola G9 Plus does bring a ton of questions to the mind. Although not much has been revealed about the smartphone, here is a list of the leaked specifications and expected price.
Motorola G9 Plus Specifications
According to the listing, the Moto G9 Plus will feature a 6.81-inch punch-hole display. It will be a Full HD+ display which will have a resolution of 1080 x 2400. Additionally, there will be very slim bezels except for the chin of the smartphone. As per the leaked image, there will be a gradient pattern design at the back. Furthermore, the leak also suggests that there will be a blue shade variant as well for the smartphone.
For photos and videos, the Moto G9 Plus will feature a quad-camera setup. Additionally, the quad camera setup will include a primary 64-megapixel sensor. However, details of the other camera sensors have not been revealed yet. We can expect to see a wide-angle sensor alongside a depth sensor and macro sensor.
However, the name of the processor has not been revealed yet. Besides, if we take it as a better version of the Motorola G9 which was powered by Snapdragon 662, it will most likely have a better chipset. To take a guess, maybe a newer Snapdragon 700 series chipset will power the device. However, We do know that the processor will be paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage might also be expandable via a microSD slot.
The smartphone might pack a massive 5,000 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support. As per the listing, the Motorola G9 Plus has dimensions of 169.98 x 78.1 x 9.69 mm. Also, the smartphone weighs 223 grams which is on the heavier side of things. The smartphone also has the important connectivity features. These include a nano dual-sim support along with Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi and VoLTE.
The Motorola G9 Plus price has been set at EUR 235, as per the listing. This price tag will be approximately Rs 20,300 in India. This suggests that the device is a premium mid-ranger. Also, the device seems like a larger and better version of the Moto G9. However, nothing else is known about the price details and availability of the device.
Motorola has been very quite about this device and we really do hope that they reveal core specifications and availability of the device soon. Furthermore, Motorola has been great at budget offerings like we saw with previously launched devices like the Motorola One Fusion+. Although nothing more can be said about the Moto G9 Plus, it will most likely be another great offering too in the mid-ranger segment of devices.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…