AirPods Need Cleaning? Here’s a Tiny Washing Machine
Cleaning your AirPods is a job that rarely one wants to do due to its difficulty and gross ordeal. However, it looks like there is one solution available for these dirty AirPods! Cardlax EarBuds Washer is capable of cleaning the earphone buds off the earwax. It is aiming to solve the problem of extensively in-use earphone buds getting dirty with earwax. Moreover, it looks like it has already crowdfunded $51,114 on Kickstrter.
We know it is a common phenomenon in recent times as customers face the dilemma of either buying a new pair or continue using a dirty pair. Additionally, it is hard to chuck and buy another of these expensive AirPods every few months. However, this tiny washing machine will clean your truly wireless earbuds in just a couple of minutes.
Cardlax EarBuds Washer is a tiny washing machine that can clean your AirPods and other wireless earbuds as well. According to the company, it’s compatible with 99% of the earbuds available in the market. However, on the outside, it can look like an AirPods case, well a slightly larger one. Although once you open it – you see it looks like a top-load washing machine. There’s a brush on the left side and a spray on the right with the spinner which is a sponge at the center.
The first step is to use the brush to clean the AirPods, and then you apply the spray on them. After that, you place both the buds inside the sponge and press the button outside to start cleaning it. Moreover, Cardlax says that you can use 70% alcohol as the cleaner.
The Cardlax EarBuds Washer is currently up on Kickstarter, and it has so far received 1,210 backers. It will be available for 56 more days on the crowdfunding site. There are only 890 units up for grabs, and they can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…