Vivo Introduces X60 Pavilion For Vivo X60 Series Buyers
Vivo announces a series of experiential activities today via “Vivo X60 Pavilion”. It will be where one can showcase the professional photography capabilities of its flagship lineup. Moreover, this pavilion will let people try out the new X60 series to get a hands-on experience. We know that the series has received an overwhelming prebook response by breaking all the records of its predecessor. In addition, the brand will continue offering a seamless experience and delight its consumers.
Also Read: Vivo X60t Launched: Prices, Specs, Features
The brand will be hosting a ‘Vivo X60 Pavilion’ space in Ambience Mall, Central Atrium, Gurugram, New Delhi. It will kickstart from 9th to 11th April 2021, from 12 pm onwards. Moreover, it is specially curated for a fun experiential space and stand-alone experiences for the consumers. This all will come together by the common thread of #PhotographyRedefined. Additionally, Vivo X60 Pavilion will offer a personalized experience, with the audiences and reach the Vivo community in a diversified and better way.
It will host all the variants of the recently launched X60 series that will be available for people to try. Additionally, the Vivo experts are there to answer any queries about the new phones.
The Vivo X60 pavilion will be divided into 3 zones:
- Xperience Hub:
For a hands-on experience of the phone and highlighting pro features
- Gallery 6:
A curved photo gallery for the walk-in experience of the shots on the Vivo X60 Series
- O Zone:
Photobooth to experience the low light photography
The Vivo X60 pavilion will host all the variants of the recently launched X60 series that will be available for people to try. To recall, the Vivo X60 series is the first smartphone that integrates the user-oriented innovation of Vivo and the outstanding expertise in mobile imaging of ZEISS. However, these professional photography capabilities, premium sleek design, and unparallel performance allow users to enjoy best-in-class technologies. In addition, it runs on the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 series 5G Mobile Platform that promises to deliver an unmatched lag-free experience.
Moreover, as part of vivo’s commitment to ‘Make in India’, the X60 series is manufactured at the Greater Noida facility. Wherein it employs more than 10,000 men and women ensuring all Vivo devices in India are by fellow Indians.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.