Vivo X60t Launched: Prices, Specs, Features
The growth of Vivo can be seen by the products it is launching day by day. Recently, the company has come up with the Vivo X60t in China. The smartphone is a slightly upgraded version of the Vivo X60 but with a different processor. The smartphone comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC processor.
The MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor is a 5G flagship by the company. MediaTek claims that the latest SoC can support 4K HDR video playback and heavy gaming.
Vivo X60t specifications
Coming onto the specifications, the smartphone runs on the Origin OS 1.0. It has a dual sim slot and the display features a 6.56-inch full HD+ AMOLED screen. The Vivo X60t will run on the Android 11 software. Also, the smartphone will come with 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. There is only 1 variant of the smartphone till now.
Coming onto the battery backup of the smartphone, it comes with a 4300 mAh battery onboard. The smartphone also supports 33W fast charging. Multiple connectivity options like USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, 2 USB OTG, etc. are also present.
The Vivo X60t comes with a triple rear camera setup with 48-megapixel primary sensor. The other three camera sensors include a 13-megapixel secondary Ultra Wide Angle sensor that can capture up to 120 ° field of view. Another 13-megapixel tertiary portrait sensor is included in the smartphone’s rear camera setup.
Also, the smartphone consist of 32 megapixel primary sensor for selfies and video chats. The smartphone has an in display fingerprint sensor for extra security and privacy. The display of the smartphone comes with a 19.8: 9 aspect ratio. It also comes with a HDR 10+ support.
Coming onto the price of the smartphone, the Vivo X60t comes at a price of CNY 3,498, roughly Rs 39,000. The smartphone comes in two color variants; one is blue and the other is midnight black. Users can grab the smartphone in the offline stores of Vivo in the Chinese market.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.