Galaxy M42 5G Support Page Goes Live in India, Launch Expected Soon
Galaxy M42 5G India support page is live on the Samsung website. It suggests that the phone will launch in India soon. However, the page does not reveal many details of the smartphone or its launch date. Although we have quite a lot of details of the phone through leaks online. Moreover, it is surfacing on some of other listings, although more details of that phone are still awaited.
Also Read: LG Reveals Android 11 Update Rollout Roadmap
As per Samsung India’s support page, a phone with model number SM-M426B/DS is listing online. This model number is that of Galaxy M42 5G because the same model recently got its BIS certification. Apart from the BIS certification, it also surfaced on Wi-Fi Alliance and Bluetooth SIG certifications a while ago.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G India Launch is Imminent
Earlier last year, it cleared the 3C and DEKRA certification. It is rumored to run on the Android 11 OS. Moreover, it will also have a 64-MP rear camera and with a storage capacity of 128GB. It also packs a 6000mAh battery capacity. Further details regarding the specs of the phone remain unknown as of now.
As far as the specs of the Galaxy M42 5G go, they do remain unknown at the moment. Furthermore, the Galaxy A42 smartphone was launched back in September 2020 can launch in India soon. It features a 6.6-inch AMOLED display that has 720 x 1600 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by Snapdragon 750 5G SoC. The smartphone comes in 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM options along with 128GB of internal storage.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.