WhatsApp Is About To Stop Working On These iPhones
WhatsApp is going to remove support for older versions of iOS. It will now stop running on iPhones that use iOS 9 and other older versions. According to WABetaInfo, people who use the 2.21.50 beta version of WhatsApp able to use it on iOS 9 devices.
In the upcoming update, users with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S will not be able to update their WhatsApp application. The users with iPhone 5, 5S, and 5C should upgrade their iOS version as soon as possible.
Also read: 7 Best Apps To Help Prepare For UPSC Exams
The latest update of WhatsApp
Various tech geeks are expecting a new update of WhatsApp by the end of this month. The messaging platform is working on features like multi-device support. The feature will allow users to easily shift between devices for multiple device usage at one point in time.
However, the older versions of the operating system in smartphones cannot support this feature. Hence, WhatsApp has decided to drop its support from the older versions of Smartphones.
Not only iPhones but some android devices will lose the support to. Only the Android devices running on Android 4.0.3 or above are eligible for the latest update. Users can use the current stable version of the application but after the release of the update; they cannot use the app.
What to do?
The first piece of advice will be that all the iPhone users and Android users get a backup of all the WhatsApp chats and media. They can backup their media and chats via the settings of the application.
Firstly, the user needs to type on the three dots placed on the top right corner of the screen after opening the application. Secondly, the user will have to tap on the chats option on the screen.
Lastly, there will be a chat backup option on the chat settings. By clicking on the chat backup WhatsApp will automatically backup all the media and chats onto the email account of the user.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.