Apple Releases iOS And iPadOS Update As Urgent Fix
Everyone knows that Apple is very concerned about its security and privacy measures. Keeping that in mind, Apple recently came up with the latest iOS 14.4.1 version and iPadOS 14.4.1 version. The new update will introduce some major security changes.
The latest update by Apple will feature some important fixes for some devices. Other than that, the new update does not have any other features or changes. Also, the update will be available for all iPhone users who are using the iPhone 6s and above. For iPad users, the update is available for iPad Air 2 and above versions.
Also read: Garmin Launches Lily Smartwatch In India
A major security flaw in iOS and iPadOS
Apple claims that the new update is recommended to all users for security purposes. According to the company, there is a vulnerability of memory corruption in iOS and iPads.
Not only this but the vulnerability is in the Apple Safari Browser. There is a memory corruption bug in the WebKit of the Safari Browser. If a user visits a malicious website, the code of the malicious webpage can trigger the bug. Through this bug, an attacker can exploit the Apple device with the vulnerability.
Apple iOS 14.4.1 update
The Apple iOS 14.4.1 update is a patch to the vulnerability. Apple will also release updates for Mac and iWatch uses. Currently, iPhone and iPad users will update their OS to 14.4.1. Whereas, iWatch users can update their software to OS version 7.3.2, and Mac users can update their OS to 11.2.3.
Apple is working on the WebKit vulnerabilities since last month. Last month, the company came up with the iOS 14.4 update. In that update, Apple corrected 3 WebKit vulnerabilities. Also, according to the company, these WebKit vulnerabilities were chained together to break into the iPhone software.
Google and Microsoft Word the companies to first find out the vulnerability in WebKit. The company is advising the current iPhone and iPad users to update their software. Soon the company will remove all the vulnerabilities permanently. Apple is working towards providing a secure browsing experience.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.