Garmin Launches Lily Smartwatch In India
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, Garmin came up with smart wearables for women. It is launching Lily Smartwatch in India. The women’s Smartwatch will be able to track all health features related to women.
Garmin is a company that produces GPS trackers. Also, it is famous for producing smart wearables like smartwatches and fitness trackers. The company claims that this product will solely benefit their female customers.
Garmin latest products
Garmin is an American multinational company is there in the market since 1989. The company produces GPS trackers and fish finders for the public. Garmin is a famous company for producing a series of smartwatches.
Recently, the company came up with the Garmin enduro Smartwatch. The Smartwatch came with solar charging support. Also, there were two versions of the smartwatch; Titanium and steel versions.
The most famous quality of the Garmin smartwatch was that it can last for a year on a single charge. Not only this but it was the best fit for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It came with sunlight readability with VO2 Max and climb pro for training purposes.
The latest Smartwatch by Garmin is a Women’s Day special product. It provides various women-centric features like menstrual cycle tracking, pregnancy tracking, workout modes, etc.
Also, Garmin Lily comes with a 14mm Slender strap for women with smaller wrists. It comes with a safety feature to let the friends and family track the activity of the user in real-time.
Not only this but Garmin Lily provides a battery life of up to five days on a single charge. The company is launching the device in two options; the first is Lily classic and the second is Lily sport.
Lily classic will come with an Italian leather band and stainless steel bezel. Whereas the Lily sport will come with a silicon band and Aluminium bezel. The price range of the product will start from rupees 20,990. The Garmin Lily classic will be available at rupees 25,990 and the Lily sport will be available at rupees 20,990.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.