Motorola 4K Android TV Stick Launched In India
The new Motorola 4K Android TV stick is now available in India. The Android TV stick will work on the latest Android TV 9 Pie. Flipkart was the want to launch the device on a sale on its e-shopping platform.
The streaming device will provide all streaming applications and services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. However, the device provides Ultra HD streaming and supports HDR formats.
Motorola came up with the device on Flipkart that is an e-commerce website. The E-commerce website is a market for various streaming devices and sticks. For example, Amazon Fire Stick, Mi box 4K, Airtel Xstream, etc.
The latest launch will now increase the competition between various streaming sticks and companies. However, the price is somewhat similar to other streaming devices. Just like the Amazon fire stick, the Motorola Android TV stick is now available at rupees 3,999.
Features of Motorola 4K Android TV stick
There are various features in the Motorola 4K Android TV stick, but the MI feature is the 4K streaming of the device. The Android TV stick has a built-in Chromecast that will provide access to Google assistant through the remote.
The users can access Google Play Store on the Motorola streaming device to download additional apps or games. Also, the remote of the streaming device comes with 4 hotkeys that provide one-click access to fore streaming services.
Lastly, the device comes with smart connectivity options like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Also, it has a two gigahertz cortex A53 Quad-Core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The user can plug the Motorola 4k Android TV stick into the HDMI port of any television work as a smart TV.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…