Everything You Need To Know About The Moto G10 Power
Motorola will be officially launching the Moto G10 Power today. The company was teasing about the handset for quite some time on social media. Rumors are that the Moto G10 Power is a re-brand of the Moto G 10.
However, there are various features that specify that the power model will be a better rebrand of the Moto G10. There are various leagues about the specifications of the handset like waterdrop style notch and back panel with textures.
Specifications of Moto G10 power
The Moto G 10 Power will have a battery capacity of 6000 mAh. According to a treat by Motorola India, the smartphone will come with a 48mp quad camera setup.
Also, the Moto G10 will come with a ThinkShield security system for advanced security. The processor of the device will be Android 11 and the design will same as specified in the leaks. It is expected that the device will run a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4xx series chipset.
The 48mp quad-camera setup will have a rectangular enclosure. The camera setup of Moto G10 will have a 48 MP primary camera with 8MP + 2MP + 2MP for depth and microphotography.
Rumors are there that the Moto G10 will be available at rupees 14,990. Also, it will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device will come with 6.5 inches display with a waterdrop notch. It will have an on-screen 8 MP front camera in the device.
The company claims that the Moto G10 Power is not a rebrand of Moto G 10. The features of the Motorola G10 Power is is is very different from the features of the Motorola G10. Not only this but, the main difference is the battery capacity of both the devices.
Motorola G10 power has a 6000 mAh battery backup, whereas the Motorola G10 has a 5000 mAh battery backup. Also, the device can stream music for 190 hours and play videos for 23 hours. The company claims that the user can also browse the web for 20 hours on a single charge.
According to the Twitter page of Motorola India, the main focus of the company is the display and camera quality of the handset. The phone consists of a 6.5 inch HD plus screen with a quad-camera setup. The camera of the smartphone provides night Vision, ultrawide photography, Micro vision, and depth sensor.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…