Everything You Need To Know About The Moto G10 Power
Motorola will be officially launching the Moto G10 Power today. The company was teasing about the handset for quite some time on social media. Rumors are that the Moto G10 Power is a re-brand of the Moto G 10.
However, there are various features that specify that the power model will be a better rebrand of the Moto G10. There are various leagues about the specifications of the handset like waterdrop style notch and back panel with textures.
Specifications of Moto G10 power
The Moto G 10 Power will have a battery capacity of 6000 mAh. According to a treat by Motorola India, the smartphone will come with a 48mp quad camera setup.
Also, the Moto G10 will come with a ThinkShield security system for advanced security. The processor of the device will be Android 11 and the design will same as specified in the leaks. It is expected that the device will run a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4xx series chipset.
The 48mp quad-camera setup will have a rectangular enclosure. The camera setup of Moto G10 will have a 48 MP primary camera with 8MP + 2MP + 2MP for depth and microphotography.
Rumors are there that the Moto G10 will be available at rupees 14,990. Also, it will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The device will come with 6.5 inches display with a waterdrop notch. It will have an on-screen 8 MP front camera in the device.
The company claims that the Moto G10 Power is not a rebrand of Moto G 10. The features of the Motorola G10 Power is is is very different from the features of the Motorola G10. Not only this but, the main difference is the battery capacity of both the devices.
Motorola G10 power has a 6000 mAh battery backup, whereas the Motorola G10 has a 5000 mAh battery backup. Also, the device can stream music for 190 hours and play videos for 23 hours. The company claims that the user can also browse the web for 20 hours on a single charge.
According to the Twitter page of Motorola India, the main focus of the company is the display and camera quality of the handset. The phone consists of a 6.5 inch HD plus screen with a quad-camera setup. The camera of the smartphone provides night Vision, ultrawide photography, Micro vision, and depth sensor.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…