Vivo X60 Series Registers More Than 200% Pre-Book Orders Compared To Previous Generation
Vivo India announced that the newly launched Vivo X60 series has received an overwhelming response from customers. It is breaking all previous records by receiving more than 200% pre-bookings in comparison to the X50 series. Moreover, this is the first Vivo phone to come with a ZEISS partnership for their cameras. It integrates the user-oriented innovation of Vivo and the outstanding expertise in mobile imaging of ZEISS. Furthermore, it will help to culminate outstanding software and hardware capabilities.
“We are happy to witness this overwhelming response to our latest Vivo X60 series. It is a testimony to our relentless focus on a customer-centric approach. Moreover, commitment towards making best-in-class products with industry-first features for consumers’ evolving needs.“Nipun Marya, Director-Brand Strategy, vivo India
Vivo X60 series Registers More Than 200% Pre-Book Orders
The combination of best-in-class optical lenses, sensors, image processing algorithms, and diverse multi-modal features allows users to enjoy camera technologies that previously only limits to professional photographers. Vivo X60 series runs on the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 series 5G Mobile Platform. Additionally, it promises to deliver an unmatched lag-free experience.
Customers can also avail of offers below for the Vivo X60series:
Also Read: Is iPhone X Worth Buying In 2021?
The X60 Pro+ comes with a premium soft vegan leather wrap in a stunning Emperor Blue color. Whereas X60Pro and X60 variant will be available in two stunning color options— Midnight Black and Shimmer Blue. The Vivo X60 series is available for INR 37,990 (X60 8+128GB), INR 41,990 (X60 12+256GB), INR 49,990 (X60 Pro 12+256GB) and INR 69,990 (X60 Pro+ 12+256GB). Furthermore, all four variants will be available starting 2nd April 2021 on Vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, and other major e-commerce websites along with offline partner retail stores across India.
In addition as part of their commitment to ‘Make in India’, the Vivo X60 series will manufacture at the Greater Noida facility. The employees more than 10,000 men and women ensuring all Vivo devices sold in India are made by fellow Indians.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.