Redmi Note 10 Series Crossed Rs. 500 Crores in Sales in India Within First 2 Weeks, Xiaomi Says
According to Xiaomi, Redmi Note 10 series has crossed Rs. 500 crores in sales in India within the first two weeks. This series includes three phones – vanilla Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max. To recall, the company launched them earlier this month. However, each variant sale date was March 16, March 17, and March 18, respectively. Furthermore, the company confirms the sale of the series from April 1.
Xiaomi shares through a press release that the Redmi Note 10 series of phones has crossed Rs. 500 crores in sales. However, one should note that Xiaomi has not shared how many units were sold. So, it is unclear which of the three phones sold the most in India. If by estimation, Xiaomi could have sold between 227,000 to 416,000 units of Note 10 phones in two weeks.
“With the launch of these devices, we have taken a quantum leap across all important aspects such as camera, display, and performance making. This is by far the most revolutionary and most demanded Redmi Note 10 series in the country. We are overwhelmed with the response we have received from our Mi fans within the first fifteen days of the sale. Moreover, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our Mi Fans for the love they have showered on us. We hope to continue and deliver on our commitment of bringing high-end technologies at affordable price-points.”Xiaomi
Also Read: Is iPhone 7 Value For Money In 2021?
Redmi Note 10 Series Specifications
Redmi Note 10 is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 SoC. Whereas, the Pro and Pro Max variants are powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC. All three phones come with quad rear cameras, with Redmi Note 10 Pro Max sporting a 108-MP primary rear camera sensor. They have tiny hole-punch cutouts for the selfie cameras. The vanilla Redmi Note 10 packs a 5,000mAh battery whereas the Pro and Pro Max variants come with 5,020mAh batteries. All three phones support 33W fast charging.
The Redmi Note series is famous for the value for money they offer and the Redmi Note 10 series is no different.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.