Is iPhone X Worth Buying In 2021?
Apple stunned their audiences by introducing the iPhone X also known as iPhone 10 to the world. Introduced in October, 2017 iPhone X is powered by iOS 11.1.1 that can be upgraded. It comes with a 5.65 inches OLED display. Apple being true to its words, advanced the camera to a dual-camera for both front and rear sides, making it even better. The battery also levelled up to 2,716mAh making it last longer than the old-gen iPhones. iPhone X is a fantastic choice for people who consider mobile phones as their greatest asset. The price might bother a few people but it is definitely a win-win situation over the prices of the new-gen iPhones. The iPhone X cannot be considered out-dated and hence can be a good choice.
Where and How can I sell my iPhone X?
Well, you are the right place if you want an answer to the above question. We can suggest three different ways where you can sell used iPhone X.
The first option is the reach out to Cashify:
- Cashify is the best and the most convenient option for you to sell iPhone X.
- The reason for it is that Cashify provides doorstep services as the Cashify executive will come and pick up the iPhone as per your convenience.
- You also get instant cash in exchange for your iPhone and you don’t have to wait for too long to get the money back.
- Everything happens in front of you and so Cashify maintains 100% transparency with its customers.
- Cashify ensures the best price is paid to its customers in exchange for their phones.
The second option is to go for an Apple trade-in program in order to sell your iPhone X:
Apple trade-in program simply does not take back your iPhone X but is dedicated towards reducing the cost of your new iPhone by trading in your old iPhone. You can answer a few questions about your device on the Apple website and you are ready for trading in your old iPhone for a new one.
However, there are some rules and regulations that Apple lays down for trade-in programs. An Apple user below the age of 18 years will not be eligible for Apple trade-in program.
The third and the last alternative is to visit OLX to sell your old iPhone X :
OLX lets users create advertisements for selling their products online with their own curated prices. You can sell your old iPhone X by creating such advertisements on the platform.
However, your advertisement can go unnoticed on the platform leading to your phone going unsold. This can be a disadvantage for people that are in an urgent need of selling their phone or are in the need of money.
How much can I sell my used iPhone X for?
An iPhone X still isn’t an outdated iPhone model and hence it can pay you a good amount once it is sold. However, selling or trading-in an old iPhone X can give you an amount ranging from Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 35,000 depending on the source or website you choose to sell your iPhone X.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi