Lenovo Legion 2 Pro To Launch on April 8
Lenovo is gearing up to launch its latest gaming device, Lenovo Legion Pro 2. According to the company, it looks like the launch can happen around April 8th. Now, ahead of the announcement, live images of the phone have surfaced online. It reveals the whole design of the device. Moreover, it will be a successor to the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel that debuted in July 2020.
LenovoLegion 2 Pro Launch Date
The phone will unveil in China on April 8 at 7:30 pm local time (IST conversion). However, it is unclear if the phone will be launched in the Indian market.
Lenovo Legion 2 Pro Specifications
According to the leaks, it shows the back of the phone with a white and black finish. Moreover, it also has a bulge in the center where there is a small inbuilt fan. Although it is not unusual for a gaming phone to feature a fan for active cooling. However, it is quite unique for it to be visibly exposed. This bulge on the back also houses the rear cameras and there are two of them. The Legion logo is also there as well with RGB lighting. There are vents on the bottom of that bulge as well.
On the other hand, another poster shows the front of the Lenovo Legion 2 Pro in landscape orientation. In addition, a pop-up camera that the company says is a 44-MP selfie shooter. This suggests there will not be a hole-punch cutout on the display for the selfie camera, allowing for a true fullscreen experience.
Also Read: PUBG Lite To Shut Down Globally On April 29
The company also teases some further specifications for the Lenovo Legion 2 Pro gaming smartphones such as a 6.92-inch Samsung display with 144Hz refresh rate, 5,500mAh battery with support for 90W fast charging, 720Hz touch sampling rate, and the Snapdragon 888 SoC. The phone also comes with liquid cooling to dissipate heat more efficiently when working under load.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.