Oppo officially launched another smartphone in the Reno 5 series – Oppo Reno5 Z 5G. It is a rebrand of the Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G that launched in India last month. Moreover, it comes with a slightly slower fast charging speed at 30W in place of 50W. The essential highlight of the Reno 5 Z is that it sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED display, packs a MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, and features 48-MP quad cameras.
The smartphone draws power from a 4310mAh battery that offers 30W VOOC Flash Charge technology support. Let us look at the Oppo Reno5 Z 5G specs in detail:
Oppo Reno 5Z 5G Pricing And Availability:
Its’ price is SGD 529 (approx Rs 29,300) in Singapore and is available for purchase in Singapore through Lazada and Shopee. The handset is also available in UAE at AED 1,499 (around Rs 30,300). It can be purchased through major retailers and e-commerce platforms. Moreover, it comes in Fluid Black and Cosmo Blue color options.
Oppo Reno5 Z 5G Specifications
It sports a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, 2400×1080 pixels resolution, and 60Hz refresh rate. In addition, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 408 PPI pixel density, and 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC pairs with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Moreover, it is further expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The phone boots Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 custom skin out of the box and has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Oppo Reno5 Z has quad-cameras at the back, with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle-macro lens, a 2MP portrait sensor mono lens, and a 2MP macro mono camera. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats. The phone packs a 4,310mAh battery and supports 30W VOOC flash charging. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfers.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?