Oppo Reno5 Z 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Oppo officially launched another smartphone in the Reno 5 series – Oppo Reno5 Z 5G. It is a rebrand of the Oppo F19 Pro+ 5G that launched in India last month. Moreover, it comes with a slightly slower fast charging speed at 30W in place of 50W. The essential highlight of the Reno 5 Z is that it sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED display, packs a MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, and features 48-MP quad cameras.
The smartphone draws power from a 4310mAh battery that offers 30W VOOC Flash Charge technology support. Let us look at the Oppo Reno5 Z 5G specs in detail:
Oppo Reno 5Z 5G Pricing And Availability:
Its’ price is SGD 529 (approx Rs 29,300) in Singapore and is available for purchase in Singapore through Lazada and Shopee. The handset is also available in UAE at AED 1,499 (around Rs 30,300). It can be purchased through major retailers and e-commerce platforms. Moreover, it comes in Fluid Black and Cosmo Blue color options.
Oppo Reno5 Z 5G Specifications
It sports a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, 2400×1080 pixels resolution, and 60Hz refresh rate. In addition, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 408 PPI pixel density, and 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC pairs with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Moreover, it is further expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The phone boots Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 custom skin out of the box and has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Oppo Reno5 Z has quad-cameras at the back, with a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle-macro lens, a 2MP portrait sensor mono lens, and a 2MP macro mono camera. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats. The phone packs a 4,310mAh battery and supports 30W VOOC flash charging. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfers.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.