Nokia’s Biggest Phone Launch Yet Brings A New Portfolio That Consumers Will Love
HMD Global introduces its next batch of Nokia phones in its biggest launch yet. This launch is featuring six new smartphones in its C-series, G-series and X-series. It brings in addition to its three distinct lines that is, top of the range Nokia X-series, mid-ranger G-series, and budget C-series all deliver the quality experience. Moreover, they also promise products that are built to last inside and out thanks to industry-leading security. In addition, it comes with superior durability and the promise to provide the latest software.
Also Read: Google Pixel Buds Leaks: Here’s What We Know
The company has launched three series:
- X-series: Nokia X20 and X10 – comes with refined quality and experiences that you will love, with extra durability.
- G-series: Nokia G20 and G10 – has innovative features in a reassuringly secure package, supported by the longest battery life yet.
- C-series: Nokia C10 and C20 – smartphone essentials you’ll want to keep for many years thanks to their signature durability.
X-series Launches With Nokia X20 and X10
This top-of-the-range portfolio includes Nokia X20 and X10 in this new launch. It is intending to pushing the boundaries of the mid-range by providing experience and quality far above their price tags. Moreover, both of these devices are powering on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G. It delivers series-defying performance and truly global 5G. These phones are built to last the test of life with durability and longevity at their core. In addition, to all of these, it comes with three years of security and software updates. It is also has a design to encourage sustainable consumption, extend product lifecycle and reduce e-waste.
In terms of camera,
- Nokia X20 comes with an impressive 32MP front camera and 64MP quad camera on the rear. It also has an all-new Dual-Sight feature that will activate two cameras simultaneously so you can capture multiple sides or multiple angles of the story. Then, enhance it further with a host of watermarking options.
- Whereas, Nokia X10 also comes with a 48MP quad-camera with Cinematic capture. It comes with a full suite of pro editing tools, so you can personalize, style, and share stand-out content that inspires others.
G-series Launches With Nokia G20 and G10
G-series is the perfect balance of delivering on all your daily needs through straightforward problem-solving technology. However, the most interesting is the three-day battery life – the longest yet on a Nokia smartphone.
Both Nokia G10, G20 sport a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch and a 20:9 aspect ratio. They also share the same 5,050 mAh battery with 10W charging support. Under the hood, the G10 gets powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 SoC. The G20, on the other hand, comes with an Helio G35 SoC. On the back, the G20 has a quad-camera setup. It has a 48MP primary lens, a 5MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone comes with an 8MP front camera.
Whereas, G10 has a triple camera setup with a 13MP primary lens, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. It also gets an 8MP front camera. Both devices run Android 11 out of the box and will get two years of upgrades.
This new addition from C-series makes high-quality smartphone technology accessible to everyone. It is bringing much-loved features like the wide 6.5” HD+ display, at amazing price points. Moreover, with Android 11 (Go edition), adding up to 20% faster speeds, and improved security features.
Also Read: Vivo Nex 5 Specs, Launch Tipped via New Leak
Nokia C20, the ultra high-value device from the new launches, is an ultra-high value smartphone that comes with standout features. Whereas, C10 is the most affordable device of the new portfolio starting at just €75. With superior build quality in a sleek Nordic design, it arrives at the portfolio as a result of rigorous testing. The ergonomic casing with a micro-texture finish will ensure it’s truly built to last.
Pricing and Availability
- X-series: Nokia X20 will be available in select markets globally starting May. It comes in Midnight Sun and Nordic Blue color options. Moreover, it comes in 6/128GB and 8/128GB configurations.
- Whereas, Nokia X10 will be available in select markets globally starting June. It is available in Forest and Snow color options. In addition, it comes in 6/64GB, 6/128 GB, and 4/128GB configurations.
- The Nokia G20 will be available in select markets globally starting May. It is available in Night and Glacier color options. It comes in 4/64GB and 4/128GB configurations.
- Whereas, Nokia G10 will be available in select markets globally starting April. Moreover, it comes in Night and Dusk color options. It comes in 3/32GB and 4/64GB configurations.
- The Nokia C20 will be available in select markets globally starting April. It is available in Sand and Dark Blue color options and comes in 1/16GB, 2/32GB configurations.
- Nokia C10 will be available in select markets globally starting June. It is available in Light Purple and Grey color options and comes in 1/16GB, 1/32GB.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…