Apple Watch Series 7 Launched with Bigger, Stylish Display: Price, Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Apple Watch Series 7 marks one of the biggest design changes in its history.
- It has been launched at a price of $399.
- The new watch sports a re-engineered display that is 20% larger than the Series 6.
Apple Watch Series 7 is finally here. The company has launched its new next-gen flagship smartwatch after a long time. This much-anticipated watch has received one of the biggest design changes in the smartwatch’s six-year history. It also brings substantial changes to its display. Moreover, this launch ends up proving all the rumours around the smartwatch true.
Apple Watch Series 7 Price, Availability
Apple Watch Series 7 is available at a starting price of $399. However, it is arriving later this fall. The exact shipping dates are not out yet. The new smartwatch is available in five new aluminium colours: Midnight, Starlight, Green, Blue, Red. Whereas, stainless steel and titanium are also available in multiple colours. In addition, the Nike and Hermes’ models are available. New band colours and Series 7 are compatible with all existing bands.
Apple Watch Series 7 Features
As rumours hinted, the Series 7 is indeed bigger than its predecessors. The new Apple smart wearable comes with a curvy flat design with a wider display. It has almost 20 per cent more screen available than its predecessors. Moreover, its borders are now just 1.7mm thin making it 40 per cent thinner. Its shape is now softer, with more rounded corners. Additionally, it has up to 70 per cent brighter when the wrist is down to make it easier to check the time.
In addition to this, the new Watch Series 7 now gets a faster S7 processor. Apple has added multiple new watch faces to take advantage of the bigger display, including an updated Infograph Modular face. The new screen is able to fit 50 per cent more text than the previous models. Moreover, the system features a new text input feature with AI predictions. The glass on the front has been fortified, and the Watch now comes with an IP6X rating.
In terms of battery, Apple Watch Series 7 is not coming with some big changes, as many hoped. The new apple watch series 7 will give you eight hours of battery life in just eight minutes of charging. The new apple watch series will charge 33 per cent faster than the previous series. A full charge will happen in just 45 minutes for 0 to 80 per cent. Fitness+ is also getting several updates, including guided meditations, pilates, winter workout prep, and group workouts.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…