Dizo GoPods D, Dizo Wireless Neckband Go Official In India: Price, Specs
Realme’s Dizo have launched their GoPods D TWS earbuds and Wireless neckband earphones in India. The latest Dizo products have been launched with price tags of Rs. 1,599 and Rs. 1,499, respectively. Dizo is basically a sub-brand of Realme which was formed for the company’s ecosystem and audio products.
Moreover, the TWS earbuds and wireless neckband earphones are Dizo’s first launches in the country. While the sub-brand focuses primarily on such products, Realme focuses on premium products. Furthermore, both the devices will go on sale via Flipkart in July.
The products will also be available for purchase via offline retain stores in the coming weeks. Moreover, Realme has also confirmed that the new Dizo earphones are compatible with the Realme Link app as well.
Prices & Availability
The Dizo GoPods D price in India is set at Rs. 1,599. Meanwhile, the Wireless neckband earphones price in India is set at Rs. 1,499. Additionally, both the products will be available at introductory discounted prices of Rs. 1,399 and Rs. 1,299, respectively.
Furthermore, the Dizo GoPods D TWS earphones will go on sale starting July 14 via Flipkart. The TWS earphones will come in the Black and White color options. On the other hand, the Dizo Wireless neckband earphones will go on sale on July 7 via Flipkart. Moreover, the earphones will go on sale in the Black, Blue, Green and Orange color options.
Dizo GoPods D Specifications
The Dizo GoPods D TWS earphones come with 10mm dynamic drivers. Additionally, the earphones feature Bluetooth v5.0 for connecting to devices. Other important features include a low-latency mode that offers a rated response delay of 110ms. Moreover, the TWS earphones come with an environmental noise cancellation for enhanced voice clarity during calls. The earphones also come with IPX4 water resistance rating for protection against spills.
Furthermore, the affordable TWS earphones come with touch controls. There is also the Realme Link app support that offers users with basic customization features. It also allows users to control the earpieces via a paired smartphone or tablet. When it comes to the battery life, the company claims that the TWS earphones can offer a backup of 20 hours. The earpieces basically claim to provide 5 hours of listening on a single charge.
Dizo Wireless Neckband Specifications
The Dizo Wireless Neckband is a slightly more affordable offering by the new brand. The Wireless Neckband earphoens come with 11.2mm dynamic drivers. Additionally, the company also claims that the earphones can provide a battery backup of 17 hours on a single charge.
Additionally, there is also a 88ms low latency mode alongside environmental noise cancellation. Moreover, the Wireless Neckband comes with Bluetooth v5.0 and magnetic casing for the earpieces. Lastly, the Wireless Neckband earphones come with a IPX4 water resistance rating as well for protection against spills.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…