DIZO GoPods Neo (DA2105) Gets German Certification
DIZO is Realme’s new sub-brand which recently launched in India. Although the company is yet to launch its products in the market. However, leaks of its product lineup and what it will entail are surfacing online. Now, in a recent leak, it looks like Dizo GoPods Neo will be the first product to launch under this brand.
To recall, DIZO aims to break the clutter of tech similarities. It will also offer solutions that are aligned with the needs of every different consumer. Urging its consumers to “Be Different”, the brand wishes to offer technology that complements the individuality of a consumer. It will also empower them and becomes an extension of their respective personalities. Let us look at what we know about Dizo GoPods Neo and more:
In a recent tweet, Dizo shared a teaser image of the upcoming TWS from the brand. It is revealing the design in full glory ahead of the launch. Let’s have a closer look at the Dizo TWS – which is apparently the Dizo GoPods Neo.
According to this tweet, the upcoming Dizo TWS headphones are going to look premium with oval shaped-buds. The earbuds can come with replaceable ear tips which can be changed as per your comfort. In addition, some internal sources report that Realme gearing up to launch the device on July 1st. Although we are yet to receive the pricing or name of the device. On the other hand, tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore hints that this could be Dizo GoPods Neo. Look at his tweet below:
According to the tipster, the upcoming device has been listed on the German certification website with model number DA2105. Moreover, the charging case of the device will come with a 400mAh battery and each earbud will have a 40mAh battery. However, there is no confirmation about the devices by the company. It is better to wait for more information to come in to make solid assumptions.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…