Table Of Contents
- 1Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro Specifications (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro were teased at Google I/O 2022.
- The smartphones are expected to launch later this year.
- Smartphones could feature the same display as its predecessor.
The display specifications for Google’s upcoming flagship smartphones, the Google Pixel 7 5G and Google Pixel 7 Pro 5G, have surfaced online ahead of their arrival later this year. The devices are expecting to have displays similar to last year’s Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro. At the annual Google I/O developer conference earlier this month, the company was previewing its next-generation devices. An improved Tensor SoC will power the smartphone and it will run on Android 13 out of the box.
According to code discovered by 9to5Google in the Android Open Source Project, the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will have the same Samsung panels as the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. The Pixel 7’s display driver with a codename Cheetah, is labelling as C10, whereas the Pixel 7 Pro’s display driver, will have a codename, Panther, labelling as P10. Both files, according to the insider, reveal the characteristics of future handsets.
Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro Specifications (Expected)
The Pixel 7 will have a full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 90Hz refresh rate, just like the Pixel 6, according to the code, which indicates the adoption of Samsung’s S6E3FC3 screen. While the display’s characteristics remain unchanged, it is expecting to be slightly smaller than the Pixel 6, with height and breadth reduced by 2mm and 1mm, respectively.
Meanwhile, the Pixel 7 Pro will have the same QHD+ (1,440×3,120) pixels display with a 120Hz refresh rate as the Pixel 6 Pro, which came in 2021 and has the same Samsung S6E3HC3 screen, according to Google’s driver code. Unlike the Pixel 7, the Pixel 7 Pro will have the same screen size as the Pixel 7.
The Pixel 7 Pro display drivers also hint that the high-end variant may be able to display content in 1080p mode. While this will reduce the smartphone’s viewing experience, it can assist save battery life – a function available on other devices with high-resolution displays. Meanwhile, company has yet to formally unveil the Pixel 7 and 7 Pro’s full specifications ahead of their scheduled release later this year.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…