iQOO Neo 5 Appears In Live Images, Design, And Features Revealed
iQOO is all set to announce its iQOO Neo 5 model in China on March 16. In the latest leaks, live images of the phone have leaked online. This, in turn, is revealing its design features. However, the phone also surfaced online on a benchmarking website recently. The images show the rear camera module and the display. Moreover, it shows the device from both front and rear angles.
Also Read: Redmi K40, K40 Pro, and K40 Pro+ Launched
iQOO Neo 5 Live Photos Leaked
Through these live pictures, we can have a look at the design of the smartphone. The images reveal the rectangular camera module at the back, which houses three cameras and a pill-shaped flash. Furthermore, iQOO branding is located right below the camera housing.
In another image, it shows us the front of the Neo 5, revealing the punch-hole cutout positioned at the top center area. In addition, it boasts of a 120 Hz AMOLED Display. As this is a gaming phone, it’ll also get software enhancement features such as Game frame insertion, Stabilised frame rate, and more.
The iQOO Neo 5 will draw power from a Snapdragon 870 processor, paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. It will run on Android 11-based Origin OS and pack a 4,400mAh battery with 66W fast-charging support.
Moreover, Connectivity options include support for Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a headphone jack, and a Type-C port in Neo 5.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.