Redmi Note 10 Series Renders And Specs Leaks
Xiaomi will launch the Redmi Note 10 series in India on March 4. Now, just a day away from the launch, we are seeing a lot of leaks surfacing online. However, tipster Ishan Agarwal has now revealed the Note 10 Pro Max specs sheet as well as official renders for all three phones. We also know quite a bit about the device through retail boxes and hands-on video online. Moreover, the company has confirmed some of the Note 10 features ahead of the launch.
Redmi Note 10 Series Design Renders
Xiaomi has confirmed that the Redmi Note 10 series will come with an EVOL design. This is the first time the Note series is getting an upgrade after the Note 7’s Aura design language. The phones will sport a rectangular camera module at the back and a hole-punch display with minimum bezels.
As per the renders, the Note 10 Pro will look similar to the Note 10 Pro Max. The tipster adds that the specifications for the two models will be similar as well. However, the main difference will be in the main camera.
Note10 Pro Max Specs (Leaks)
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Official Render & Specs— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) March 3, 2021
– 6.67" 120Hz AMOLED
– Snapdragon 732G
– 108MP Main Camera
– 8MP UW + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth
– 16MP Selfie
– 5,020 mAH
– 33W Charging
– Stereo Speakers
– IR Blaster, GG5 Front, IP52
– Matte Glass Back#RedmiNote10ProMax #RedmiNote10 pic.twitter.com/lKNwUkAf3E
Among the Redmi Note 10 series, we know that Pro Max will feature a Super AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. However, the tipster claims that it will have a diagonal length of 6.67-inches with a hole-punch at its center. That is where its 16MP selfie camera will situate. Moreover, a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 will protect the screen and the back will come with a Matte Black finish.
On the other hand, we get four rear cameras; a 108MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Unfortunately, the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max will not launch with 5G connectivity.
Furthermore, the smartphone will pack a 5,000mAh battery that will support fast charging at 33W. Other Redmi Note 10 Pro Max features include stereo speakers and an IR Blaster.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.