Realme GT 5G To Launch Tommorow: Everything We Know So Far
Realme GT 5G is all ready to launch in China on March 4. We can also expect it to launch in India later as well. However, the company is yet to confirm the launch in India. We are seeing a lot of information surfacing online on the device for quite some time now. In a series of new leaks, the company confirms that the flagship phone will come with Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box.
Moreover, Realme GT 5G will offer a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, triple rear cameras, and more. Realme claims the Realme UI 2.0 will improve resource utilization by 45 percent, speed up response times by 32 percent, and improve stability by 17 percent. In addition, the custom skin brings enhanced dark mode, privacy-focused features, productive enhancements, and much more.
Realme GT 5G: Specifications, Features (Expected)
It will feature an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The 5G phone can also sport a punch-hole display design. It might feature a single cut-out for a selfie camera. The device can also pack a 5,000mAh battery. Furthermore, rumors are rife that Realme will offer a 125W wired fast charger in the box.
The Realme GT 5G will be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 processor, which is based on a 5nm process. In addition, it is expecting to come with a vapor chamber cooling system for proper heat dissipation.
Realme can launch it with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage option. In terms of connectivity, Realme GT 5G will support 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C port.
In terms of optics, it can sport a triple rear camera setup, including a 64MP primary sensor. The details of the rest of the sensors are currently unknown.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.