OnePlus Starts Rolling Out OxygenOS 11 Update
OnePlus Nord is now getting the new OxygenOS11 update. The users can now update their smartphones and enjoy the features of the new update.
OnePlus has announced this feature on 1st March that Nord is going to roll out with the OxygenOS 11 update. According to the company, users can easily update their smartphones to get this new update.
Features of Oxygen OS 11
This latest version of OxygenOS 11 will bring some major improvements to OnePlus Nord. The updated version will improve the dark mode, ambient display tweaks, shelf, and gallery representation.
After the new update, users will get an Insight clock on the ambient display. Also, users can easily customize that clock through settings. Moreover, OnePlus will get a new AI and optimization feature. Along with this, the gallery will create a story with weekly photos and videos of your smartphone.
The new update will also provide a shortcut key for Dark mode. Also, the auto turn-on feature has been updated. Now users can easily customize the time range of the auto turn-on feature.
How to get the update on OnePlus Nord?
The new version of OxygenOS 11 is available for few users because the company is testing for critical bugs. According to the company, the updated version will available in a few days for all Oneplus Nord users.
To get the update of OxygenOS 11, users have to go to the settings. Now, they have to click on the system and select system update. If the update is showing on the system update window then they can download it. If nothing is showing on the system update then users have to wait for a few days.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi