Xiaomi Redmi K40 Series Will Have 120Hz OLED Display: Leaks
Xiaomi Redmi K40 series launch is happening on February 25th. Ahead of the launch, many teasers and leaks of the series are surfacing online. The company also confirms that the series will come with some exclusive gaming accessories. Both the phones will come with a 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Audio, and dual Hi-Res Gold certification.
Let’s take a look at the Xiaomi Redmi K40 series specifications and features teased ahead of the launch event.
As per the posts shared on Weibo by Xiaomi, the Xiaomi Redmi K40 series comes with some exclusive gaming accessories. This would include shoulder buttons with a split design.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Specifications (Rumored)
Both devices will also come with a 120Hz E4 OLED display. The phones will also feature Dolby Sound and Dual Hi-Res Gold certification. Furthermore, TENAA leaked listing confirms that the K40 series will come with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro will come with a Snapdragon 888 SoC. The standard K40 can feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC under the hood with 8GB of RAM.
Moreover, the company also confirms it will come with a triple-camera setup. There will be two large sensors and a third smaller lens inside the camera module. The vertically-aligned camera module also comes with a microphone and LED flash. Furthermore, Redmi has also confirmed that the Redmi K40 series will come with the latest Wi-Fi 6 connectivity option.
On the other hand, other leaks suggest that the series can also pack a 4420mAh battery that might offer 33W fast charging.
Not much else is known about the phones at the moment but we should know more details tomorrow.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…