Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Support Page Goes Live In India
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G support page is now live in India. It is suggesting that the phone could make its debut in the country soon. However, the page does not reveal much information about the phone. It has already launched in Europe. It is unclear whether the European and Indian versions of the 5G model will be the same.
There is no official information about the phone’s launch date. However, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G can launch next month. Previously, the support page of the 4G variant went live in India.
The SamMobile report also says that apart from Galaxy A32, Samsung published support pages for the Galaxy A52 (SM-A525F/DS) and the Galaxy A72 (SM-A72F/DS) on its India website. As mentioned, the 5G variant has already been launched in Europe with prices starting at EUR 279 (roughly Rs. 25,000) for the 64GB variant.
Also Read: Google Meet Improvements: New Features Added
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Specifications
It features a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with an HD+ display. It is powered by the mid-range 2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC. The phone comes with 4GB of RAM and will come in 64GB and 128GB storage variants. It runs OneUI on top, but its Android version remains unknown at the moment. Samsung Galaxy A32 5G will come in Blue, Black, White, and Violet hues.
On the photography front, it comes with a quad-rear camera setup that includes a 48MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and 10x zoom, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 5MP macro shooter, and a 2MP depth sensor. You also get a 13MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calls. Moreover, it has surround sound enabled by Dolby Atmos technology, with Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus included.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G has a massive 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging, along with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…