JBL Live Pro+ TWS Earphones and JBL Live 660NC Headphones Launched in India
JBL Live 660NC over-ear headphones and JBL Live Pro+ true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones have been launched in India. Both audio products include JBL Signature Sound, adaptive noise cancellation with Smart Ambient settings for improved auditory awareness, and hands-free control with built-in voice assistants. While the JBL Live 660NC headphones can provide up to 50 hours of playback on a single charge, the JBL Live Pro+ TWS earphones can deliver up to 28 hours of playback on a single charge. They both have an auto play/pause feature.
JBL Live 660NC, JBL Live Pro+ Price in India
JBL Live 660NC is available in Black, Blue, and White colour options through offline retail stores and multi-brand outlets for Rs. 14,999. JBL Live Pro+ TWS earbuds are available in Black and White in offline stores and multi-brand outlets for Rs. 16,999. Customers can also get both earphones with Rs. 2,000 discount through the company’s official website.
JBL Live 660NC Specifications
The JBL Live 660NC over-ear headphones are said to have a battery life of up to 40 hours while using adaptive noise cancelling (ANC) and up to 50 hours when without using ANC. According to the company, the headphones may provide up to 4 hours of playing after only 10 minutes of charging.
They include Smart Ambient technology, which allows ambient noise to enter and keeps wearers aware of their surroundings. The new JBL Live 660NC headphones include Device Action compatibility, which allows you to access voice assistants (Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant) and perform actions using voice commands.
JBL Live Pro+ Specifications
JBL Live Pro+ earphones have a ‘stick’ style design and have ANC with Smart Ambient similar to JBL Live 660NC. The new JBL Live Pro+ TWS earbuds are water-resistant to IPX4 standards. These earphones are Qi-compatible and can be charged wirelessly. According to the company, the earbuds can provide up to 7 hours of playback without ANC and up to 6 hours with the noise-cancelling feature. The charging case is said to have a battery life of up to 21 hours.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…