Disney+Hotstar Launches New Plans Starting At Rs. 499 In India
Disney+ Hotstar has announced a wide range of new content catalogues. This includes 18 new Hotstar Special series and Multiplex movies. Additionally, Disney+Hotstar has revealed their two-tier content-based strategy. The collaborative streaming platform will be introducing three new plans starting September 1. These new plans will start at Rs. 499 and go up till Rs. 1,499 on a yearly basis.
Moreover, the Rs. 399 per year for Disney+Hotstar VIP will not exist anymore. Moreover, the Rs. 1,499 plan will allow users to stream across four devices simultaneously. The most premium plan in the series will also allow users to stream content in 4K resolution.
“The content slate demonstrates our relentless pursuit of bringing original and locally relevant stories to our consumers. With our fresh slate of movies and shows, we are proud that India’s top stars and industry stalwarts have chosen to debut with us to present stories that are genre-defining clubbed with high-quality products that make Har Watch, Top Notch. With the newly introduced subscription plans, we want to make our content more accessible to our viewers by offering best-in-class entertainment while giving them an opportunity to choose the plan that best suits their needs,” says Sunil Rayan, Disney+Hotstar Chief and President.
Disney+Hotstar New Plans
The brand new Disney+Hotstar plans start at Rs. 499. The Rs. 499 plan offers users with the entire content catalogue for an entire year. However, the plan is restricted to mobile devices only and will not be playable on laptops or TV. Moreover, it is restricted to just one mobile device. Additionally, it will offer streaming only in the HD video quality.
Additionally, the Rs. 899 Super Plan for Disney+Hotstar offers the same benefits as the Rs. 499 plan. Moreover, users will get to see content in the HD quality option. However, it offers viewability on two device, which is not restricted to a mobile. Users can also watch on TV and laptop with this plan. However, content can be streamed on two devices at one time.
Lastly, the Rs. 1,499 plan offers users with the ability to steam videos in the highest quality. Additionally, it offers streaming on up to 4 devices in 4K resolution.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…