LG V70 Spotted on AI Benchmark – Is This The Last Smartphone From LG?
After a number of rumors and speculations, LG finally is shutting down its smartphone business worldwide. This means we will most likely not see new smartphones from the company in the market. However, considering this, this new leak makes it more interesting. Spotting of a new smartphone, namely, LG V70, on the AI Benchmarking platform, reveals some of its key specifications. Moreover, we can never be sure of its possibility to launch.
LG V70 visits AI Benchmark; key specifications revealed
According to the image above, it has recently surfaced on the AI Benchmarking platform. However, as per the listing, it runs on the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, which pairs with 8GB of RAM.
Surprisingly, LG V70 has managed to pull off better scores when compared to Galaxy S21 series. Moreover, it only performed only ever so slightly inferior to Snapdragon 888 Dev Platform (generic), Huawei Mate 40 Pro, and the Huawei Mate 40 Pro+.
Also Read: PUBG Lite To Shut Down Globally On April 29
However, the question which still stands even now – whether LG V70 will launch or not? It is a part of leaks and rumors for quite a while now and considering the latest AI Benchmark listing. Although it can also still be true that it might have been manufactured before making the call to make it quits. Again, however, there is a very slight possibility that LG could pull off its LG V70.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.