Mi 10 5G, Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro Tipped to Support 33W Fast Charging: Reports
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G’s rumored Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC version, as well as the Redmi K40 and K40 Pro, are apparently on China’s 3C certification site. It lists that all three handsets will come with 33W fast charging support. On the other hand, Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing is teasing details about the upcoming Redmi K40 series.
Also Read: UK Retailer Listing Leaks Nokia 1.4 Price
Moreover, he also reveals that the handsets will come with a center-aligned, hole-punch display design. Weibing also teased that the Redmi K0 series could come with the smallest display cutout in the world. As per the 3C listing, Mi 10 5G version with model number M2102J2SC, K40, and the Pro comes with M2012K11ACand M2012K11C.
However, it lists all these phones are listed with 33W fast charging support. The listing also mentions that all these phones are 5G handsets. The listing was first spotted by tipster Digital Chat Station.
However, different reports suggest the Redmi K40 series of smartphones will come with a hole-punch display. In turn, the cutout will be in the top-center of the screen. Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing goes on to say that Redmi’s goal is to maintain the maximum screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, he also posted a poll asking his followers to pick a marketing name for the design of the hole-punch display.
Last month, Weibing shared a screenshot on Weibo that showed the battery of the Redmi K40 lasts for over a day on a single charge. The screenshot also indicated the presence of a full-HD+ display. Both the Redmi K40 and the Redmi K40 Pro are likely to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…