Nokia 1.4 Price, Key Specifications and Colour Options Leak Online
Nokia 1.4, the probable successor to Nokia 1.3 that launched last year, leaked online in detail. The leaks details key specifications, color options, and even pricing information. Moreover, it can also come with a 4,000mAh battery and a dual rear camera setup. In addition, it looks like a budget offering from the company with modest specifications and a budget-friendly price tag.
Also Read: Most Anticipated Mobile Games Of 2021
Nokia 1.4 is tipped to be the first Nokia 1-series phone to come with fingerprint sensor support.
Nokia 1.4 Price (Expected)
MySmartPrice, in collaboration with tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore, reports the probable pricing of the phone. It can be somewhere under EUR 100 (roughly Rs. 8,800). Moreover, it can come in Blue and Grey color options.
There is no clarity on when this phone will launch, and whether it will arrive in the Indian market or not.
Nokia 1.4 Specifications (Expected)
The phone can run on Android 10 and feature a 6.51-inch HD+ LCD display. It can also power on an unknown 1.3GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM. Moreover, the phone will also have an internal of 16GB.
In addition, there may be an option to expand the storage further using a microSD card slot (up to 128GB).
As for imaging, Nokia 1.4 may feature a dual-camera setup on the back with an 8-MP primary camera and another 2-MP sensor. The phone can also support LED flash and have a 5-MP snapper at the front for video chats and selfies.
It is reported to pack a 4,000mAh battery. Connectivity options may include 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB port, dual SIM (Nano, 4G + 2G) slot, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Moreover, it is the first Nokia 1-series handset to reportedly come with a fingerprint sensor.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…