Huawei Mate X2, the successor to the company’s original foldable phone, is in the works. If rumors are true, key specifications of the foldable phone have now leaked online. Its design, however, still remains a mystery. On the other hand, it also came on TENAA listing months ago.
Mate X2 with model numbers TET-AN00 and TET-AN10 received certifications from China’s TENAA in November 2020. The listings suggest that the foldable phone will feature a 120Hz refresh rate, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1. Huawei Mate X2 can also have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an OLED display. It is expected to feature dual-SIM slots.
Also Read: Oppo F19 Series Tipped to Launch in February
However, the new leak suggests that the foldable phone can power on the Kirin 9000 SoC. It can also come with 10x hybrid optical zoom support. The Huawei Mate X2 is expected to feature an inward folding 8.01-inch large display.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications (Expected)
According to Digital Chat Station (via GSMArena), Mate X2 will run on an in-house Kirin 9000 SoC. It will come with an inward folding display. The screen can offer a resolution of 2480×2200 pixels. When opens, it will have an 8.01-inch display. There will also be a 6.45-inch secondary display with 2700×1160 pixels resolution.
In terms of optics, Huawei Mate X2 can come with a 16-MP front-facing sensor. On the back, it will have a 50-MP primary sensor coupled with 16-MP, 12-MP, and 8-MP sensors. The phone will also offer up to 10x optical zoom.
The tipster says that the company has ditched the outward folding design in favor of the inward folding design that we see on the Samsung Galaxy Fold. As for dimensions, the Mate X2 can measure 161.8×14.8×8.2mm and weighs about 295 grams.
Also Read: Also Read: MediaTek Dimensity 1200, Dimensity 1100 5G Chipsets Launched
As for the battery, the Huawei Mate X2 can also pack a 4,400mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.