Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Could Launch In February, Specs Leak
Huawei Mate X2, the successor to the company’s original foldable phone, is in the works. If rumors are true, key specifications of the foldable phone have now leaked online. Its design, however, still remains a mystery. On the other hand, it also came on TENAA listing months ago.
Mate X2 with model numbers TET-AN00 and TET-AN10 received certifications from China’s TENAA in November 2020. The listings suggest that the foldable phone will feature a 120Hz refresh rate, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1. Huawei Mate X2 can also have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an OLED display. It is expected to feature dual-SIM slots.
Also Read: Oppo F19 Series Tipped to Launch in February
However, the new leak suggests that the foldable phone can power on the Kirin 9000 SoC. It can also come with 10x hybrid optical zoom support. The Huawei Mate X2 is expected to feature an inward folding 8.01-inch large display.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications (Expected)
According to Digital Chat Station (via GSMArena), Mate X2 will run on an in-house Kirin 9000 SoC. It will come with an inward folding display. The screen can offer a resolution of 2480×2200 pixels. When opens, it will have an 8.01-inch display. There will also be a 6.45-inch secondary display with 2700×1160 pixels resolution.
In terms of optics, Huawei Mate X2 can come with a 16-MP front-facing sensor. On the back, it will have a 50-MP primary sensor coupled with 16-MP, 12-MP, and 8-MP sensors. The phone will also offer up to 10x optical zoom.
The tipster says that the company has ditched the outward folding design in favor of the inward folding design that we see on the Samsung Galaxy Fold. As for dimensions, the Mate X2 can measure 161.8×14.8×8.2mm and weighs about 295 grams.
Also Read: Also Read: MediaTek Dimensity 1200, Dimensity 1100 5G Chipsets Launched
As for the battery, the Huawei Mate X2 can also pack a 4,400mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi