Realme Watch 2 Specs And Design Leak On FCC website
Realme is working on a new smartwatch Realme Watch 2. The upcoming smartwatch specifications and design are surfacing online on the FCC certification site. It reveals that it will come with a similar design language as seen with the original Realme Watch. However, if rumors are true, the new wearable comes with interesting features.
Let’s take a closer look at the Realme Watch 2 full specifications and design.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
Realme Watch 2 Specs and Design on FCC
Thanks to 91mobiles, the specs of this new wearable device are on the FCC certification website. It reveals that the smartwatch will offer a similar design language as seen in the original Realme Watch. This means the second-generation smartwatch will offer a square-shaped screen along with a button on the right side. The live image shows that watch will come with silicone straps as well. In addition, the FCC documents also reveal that the smartwatch will come with model number RMW2008.
On the other hand, the user manual reveals the full specifications of the Realme Watch 2. It reveals that the smartwatch will feature a 1.4-inch TFT color touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. The watch will offer blood oxygen monitoring with the SpO2 sensor along with a 24/7 heart-rate monitor. Moreover, it will also track sleep and comes with multiple workout modes, meditation mode, message notification, and music control.
It will also come with a wired charging base. Furthermore, Realme Watch 2 will feature a 305mAh battery. It will come with IP68 certification, which makes it water and dust resistant. It will feature Bluetooth 5.0 BLE that will allow it to pair with Android smartphones running 5.0 and above. The device measures 257.6 x 35.7 x 12.2mm.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…