Micromax IN Note 2 4G Launch Confirmed: All Details Here
Table Of Contents
- 1Micromax In Note 2: What We Know So Far
Highlights of the Story
Micromax re-entry into the smartphone segment in 2020 started with its IN series. Now, the company is gearing up for another launch for this In-series. Moreover, the company has confirmed the launch date for the Micromax In Note 2 4G. A Twitter post also revealed what the phone will look like. In addition, apart from the launch date, the teaser by Micromax also reveals the design and colour variants of the phone. Let’s take a closer look at the Micromax In Note 2, and what we know so far.
Micromax In Note 2: What We Know So Far
According to the tweet above, the upcoming smartphone will have a “Dazzling Glass finish”. Although the company has not revealed any specifications of the device, it does appear to have a glass back. The teaser gives us the first look at the Micromax In Note 2. It is also revealing a punch-hole display with narrow bezels on three sides and a fairly large chin.
Micromax In Note 2 will be available via Flipkart, and the design also resembles the Samsung Galaxy S21 series in certain aspects. The Note 2 may arrive in two colours blue and brown. Moreover, it features what looks like a quad-camera setup and the ‘in’ branding at the rear.
To recall, Micromax In Note 1 features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS display with a maximum brightness of 450nits and a 21:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the phone has the MediaTek Helio G85 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. It also packs in a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
With Micromax IN Note 2 launch so close, we can expect more news of the phone to surface online.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.