Moto G Stylus 5G Design and Specs Revealed
Motorola has already introduced a Moto G Stylus phone for early this year, but it won’t be the last one. The Moto G Stylus 5G will be the second smartphone that the company will launch. A leaked render of the smartphone has recently appeared on the internet.
Nils Ahrensmeier of TechnikNews shared the picture on Twitter, which displays the phone from every angle. The Moto G Stylus 5G would have a camera hole in the top left side of its display, as shown in the image. Although the side bezels are small, the chin is thicker.
As per Nils Ahrensmeier of TechnikNews, the Moto G Stylus 5G will only be available in the United States and will feature 256 GB of internal storage.
Moto G Stylus 5G Design
The Moto G Stylus 5G seems to be identical to the recently released Moto G100 in terms of design. According to XDA-Developers, the square-shaped module holds a quad-camera system as well as a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Moto G Stylus 5G comes with an audio jack, a speaker grille, a USB-C port, and the stylus section on the bottom. The phone’s top is completely bare.
According to the sources, this is the Motorola phone codenamed “denver,” which will be backed by a Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, as previously reported. This is Qualcomm’s entry-level 5G chipset, which we’ve seen in phones like the OPPO A74 5G, Vivo’s Y52s, and HMD Global’s Nokia X10 and Nokia X20.
We expect Moto G Stylus 5G to have 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of storage. But sources confirm that a 256GB version will be available. This model is expected to include at least 6GB of RAM.
The main camera has been said to be a 48MP sensor, and it is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide angle camera, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone will come with A 16MP front-facing camera.
The exact date of release is unknown. If you’re looking for a low-cost 5G smartphone with a stylus, you might want to wait.
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?
- Vivo X60 Pro Plus Vs Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- Hey guys, this article is all about the most frequently asked questions or say FAQ’s about the talk of the town, OnePlus 9R. 1. Does it have Gcam support? – Since, the GCAM on OnePlus 9R comes with just LEVEL 3 Hardware support, it means you do get GCAM support but certain features are limited.…