Moto G Stylus 5G Design and Specs Revealed
Motorola has already introduced a Moto G Stylus phone for early this year, but it won’t be the last one. The Moto G Stylus 5G will be the second smartphone that the company will launch. A leaked render of the smartphone has recently appeared on the internet.
Nils Ahrensmeier of TechnikNews shared the picture on Twitter, which displays the phone from every angle. The Moto G Stylus 5G would have a camera hole in the top left side of its display, as shown in the image. Although the side bezels are small, the chin is thicker.
As per Nils Ahrensmeier of TechnikNews, the Moto G Stylus 5G will only be available in the United States and will feature 256 GB of internal storage.
Moto G Stylus 5G Design
The Moto G Stylus 5G seems to be identical to the recently released Moto G100 in terms of design. According to XDA-Developers, the square-shaped module holds a quad-camera system as well as a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Moto G Stylus 5G comes with an audio jack, a speaker grille, a USB-C port, and the stylus section on the bottom. The phone’s top is completely bare.
According to the sources, this is the Motorola phone codenamed “denver,” which will be backed by a Snapdragon 480 5G chipset, as previously reported. This is Qualcomm’s entry-level 5G chipset, which we’ve seen in phones like the OPPO A74 5G, Vivo’s Y52s, and HMD Global’s Nokia X10 and Nokia X20.
We expect Moto G Stylus 5G to have 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of storage. But sources confirm that a 256GB version will be available. This model is expected to include at least 6GB of RAM.
The main camera has been said to be a 48MP sensor, and it is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide angle camera, a 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone will come with A 16MP front-facing camera.
The exact date of release is unknown. If you’re looking for a low-cost 5G smartphone with a stylus, you might want to wait.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…