Moto G100 With Snapdragon 870 SoC Launch Teased Officially
If we recall, Motorola Edge S launched in China back in January. This model launched as the first smartphone that comes with Snapdragon 870 5G chipset. However, several reports indicate that the company is planning to launch it under the Moto G-series branding. It can market as Moto G100. Moreover, in the latest development, Motorola indicates that this device is coming to the global market soon.
A similar phone is now surfacing as a teaser by Motorola’s global account. It is hinting at the phone’s arrival in markets outside of China. However, the teaser, unfortunately, doesn’t reveal what the name of this upcoming phone will be. Let us check out the details on the rumored Moto G100:
Moto G100 Teased Ahead Of Launch
The video teaser offers glimpses of the handset rumored as Moto G100. Additionally, it is teasing to power on the Snapdragon 870 SoC, and have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The phone also has a USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a speaker grille on the bottom edge. This looks eerily similar to the Motorola Edge S launched in China in January.
It is likely the same handset that may launch in global markets as the Motorola G100. Furthermore, Motorola at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Summit last year, confirmed that it will launch a Moto G-series phone with a Snapdragon 800 series chipset next year. Considering this, we can expect this to be the one in talks.
However, if it is Motorola Edge S in a different name, we can expect some of the same specs. In turn, the phone should feature a dual hole-punch display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate. It is said to pack a 5,000mAh battery and a quad rear camera setup that houses a 64-megapixel primary sensor. The dual selfie camera setup at the front is said to feature a 16-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.