Moto Tab 8 India Launch Tipped for October; Key Specs Revealed
Highlights of the Story
- Moto Tab 8 India launch set for October, 2021.
- Key specs include MediaTek Helio P22T, FHD display and more.
- The tablet is expected to come with a budget friendly price tag.
Recently, it was unveiled that Motorola is working to launch their Moto Tab 8 tablet in India pretty soon. 91Mobiles revealed this piece of information via an exclusive report. Further, they also revealed that the tablet will be launching in India during the Flipkart Big Billion Day sale that is all set to kick off in October, 2021. However, the moniker of the tablet was known at the moment.
Now, that has changed as noted tipster Yogesh Brar has revealed to 91Mobiles that this is the Moto Tab 8. Further, the report by 91Mobiles has also revealed that the upcoming tablet will actually be a rebranded Lenovo Tab M8 FHD. This particular tablet is already available for purchase in the Indian market.
Going by that, the tablet will be launching as a device primarily for entertainment and education purposes. Moreover, the only difference between the two tablets will be that of the User Interface. The upcoming Tab 8 by Motorola will be offering a much cleaner Stock Android UI to its users.
Moto Tab 8 Specifications and Expected Price
Now, if the rumours of the upcoming tablet by Motorola to be a rebranded Lenovo Tab M8 FHD are to be believed, then we can draw a couple of things. Starting off with the display, the upcoming tablet by Motorola will feature an 8-inch FHD display. In addition, the display will come with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels. When it comes to software, it will most likely run on Android 11 OS right out of the box. To recall, the Lenovo Tab M8 went official back in 2019 with Android 9 OS.
On the processor front, the Moto Tab 8 will most likely be powered by the MediaTek Helio P22T SoC. Now, this octa-core chipset will pair up with up to 4GB of RAM. Further, it will most likely come with two internal storage options, a 32GB and 64GB variant. Moreover, we will most likely be seeing options for both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + Cellular data variants.
Moving to optics, the Moto Tab 8 will likely sport a single 13-megpaixel primary rear camera sensor. At the front, the upcoming tablet will most likely feature a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. In addition, like the Lenovo Tab M8, we can expect it to come with Dolby Audio support. It may also retain the safety mode features for kids as well. On the battery front, we can expect the device to pack a similar 5000mAh battery as well. We will also see a USB Type-C port for charging the device.
Now, moving on to the price of the upcoming tablet by Motorola, we can expect it to be priced in the under Rs. 20,000 price segment in India. However, the Moto Tab 8 specs do hint at a lower pricing than that. To recall, the Lenovo Tab M8 price in India is set at Rs. 13,999. We can expect the tablet by Motorola to be priced similarly.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…