OnePlus Buds Z2 Launched in India: Here’s All You Need To Know
Its’ first sale starts on January 17, 2022, on the company’s official website and app.
Highlights of the Story
- It offers more battery life in comparison to the original OnePlus Buds Z.
- This new TWS features ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) support.
- They will go on sale via Amazon, Flipkart, and the OnePlus official website.
OnePlus has finally launched both the OnePlus 9RT and OnePlus Buds Z2 in India. Since its launch in China, the country continued to wait for the launch of both these products. These products have launched via the company’s Winter Edition Launch event. Now, this new TWS bring some of the best features from the OnePlus Buds Pro. Let us take a look at them in detail:
To recall, both OnePlus Buds Z2 launched way back in October 2021 along with the OnePlus 9RT launch in China. Now, after three months, the company has finally launched the same in India. The OnePlus Buds Z2 is the successor to the Buds Z, which came out in 2020.
Price and Availability
OnePlus Buds Z2 come in Black and White colour options. They are priced at Rs. 4,999 in India. The earbuds can be bought from OnePlus.in and the OnePlus Store App on January 17, 2022, as part of the Red Cable First sale. This will be followed by open sales on January 18, 2022, via the official store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, and select partner stores.
OnePlus Buds Z2 Features
OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS features an Active Noise Cancellation Pack (ANC) and has Dolby Atmos support. The earphones will be backed by an 11mm dynamic driver in each bud, and the gadget is also IP55 rated. The earbuds will also use the warp charge technology, which can enable a user to use the device for five hours on a 10-minute charge. It is also claimed that the device can run for five hours with ANC activated and 7 hours when it’s not. The charging case can run for around 38 hours.
As for the design, these look similar to the last-gen Buds Z with an in-ear style design along with a stem and also the carry case. Apart from ANC, there is also a transparency mode that allows you to be aware of your surroundings. The OnePlus Buds Z2 come with three mics for calls and noise cancellation. They also have an IP55 rating for dust and water resistance. For controls, you get touch functions like single click, double click, triple-click, and long press.
Furthermore, there is a 520mAh battery on the inside. A quick 10-minute charge will offer up to 5 hours of music playback while a full charge takes 90 minutes. For charging, OnePlus Buds Z2 gets a USB Type-C port and there’s no wireless charger support. There is also a low-latency mode which takes the latency down to 94ms and Dolby Atmos on select OnePlus devices.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?