Table Of Contents
- 1OppoF19 Price in India, Launch Offers
- 2Oppo F19 Specifications
Oppo F19 launched in India as the latest model in the company’s Oppo F19series. It adds to the already launched F19 Pro and F19 Pro+. However, the phone comes with triple rear cameras and a hole-punch display design. Unlike its Pro siblings, it features a larger 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Also Read: PUBG Lite To Shut Down Globally On April 29
OppoF19 Price in India, Launch Offers
Its price in India is set at Rs 18,990 for the sole 6GB + 128GB storage variant. Moreover, the customers can choose between Midnight Blue and Prism Black color options. It is available for pre-orders in the country through various online and offline channels, with its first sale scheduled for April 9.
Launch offers on Oppo F19 include a 7.5 percent cashback for customers making its purchase through HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak, and Standard Chartered bank cards, 11 percent instant cashback via Paytm, and zero down payment on EMI schemes offered by Home Credit, HDFC Bank, and Kotak.
Oppo F19 Specifications
It sports a 6.43-inch full HD+ AMOLED display panel, with 800 nits peak brightness, 409ppi pixel density, and standard 60Hz refresh rate. The display panel has a hole-punch cutout at the top-left corner for the selfie camera.
Under the hood, it carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, paired with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB internal storage. In addition, it comes with 128GB of onboard storage that supports expansion via a microSD card.
Oppo F19 has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. There is also a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front along with a selfie ring on the back panel.
Connectivity options on Oppo F19 include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor. Oppo F19 packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.