Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G vs Xiaomi Mi 10T – Which Budget Smartphone Should Be Your Pick?
Oppo launched the Reno 5 Pro 5G in India earlier today in the high-end smartphone segment. It is going up against the likes of Xiaomi’s Mi 10T and more. The device is the first one in India to power on the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+. However, is it going to give a tough competition to others in the segement?
If you’re someone who’s looking to purchase a smartphone in the sub-Rs 40,000 segments, the Reno 5 Pro 5G just arrived with aggressive pricing and powerful internals.
Let us find out in this specifications and pricing comparison of the two smartphone:
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G vs Mi 10T
The Reno 5 Pro 5G carries a price tag of Rs 35,990 and has 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. As for the Mi 10T, it starts at Rs 35,999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Whereas, Rs 37,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant.
Design and Display
Both have a metal-glass sandwich design. Whereas, the former has a matte finish on the back flush with shiny gradient color. On the other hand, Mi 10T uses AG glass on the back with a frosted matte texture.
In terms of display, Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G gets a 6.55-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display. Additionally, with an AMOLED panel and 90Hz high refresh rate support. In addition, there is a punch-hole cutout on the front for the selfie camera. It also comes with the screen offering 800nits brightness in sunlight and a peak brightness of 1100nits.
Xiaomi Mi 10T features a larger 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display that uses an LCD panel. It has a 144Hz high refresh rate. There’s a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera here. In addition, the screen has a layer of Gorilla Glass 5. The screen offers 500nits typical brightness and 650nits peak brightness.
Under the hood, the Mi 10T is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
Whereas, Reno 5 Pro 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset along with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU, paired with 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is equipped with a quad-camera setup with a combination of 64-megapixel primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens with 119-degree FoV and 2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel mono portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
Mi 10T has a triple rear camera setup with 64-megapixel primary sensor with IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, and a 5-megapixel sensor with a macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording. For selfies and video chats, the Mi 10T features a 20-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front with a Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, f/2.2 aperture.
The Mi 10T has 5000mAh with 33W fast charging.
The Reno 5 Pro 5G packs a 4350mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge fast charging.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.